Friday, November 20, 2009

Yuen Steamboat Buffet @ 19112009

Wanted to go Papa John at the first place, but one of my friend tried it and the pizza is ordinary, so we came to a decision to eat at Yuen!

When we first went in wanted to get a table, one of the workers assign us a number and told us our table is at 2nd floor. So we thought we went to 2nd floor and the worker told us, "Sorry this is first floor, downstairs is ground floor, so please go another level up." Can't believe their business is so good. Operating three floors for steamboat buffet.


Yuen Steamboat Buffet


Seafood~


Sausages and balls~ @_@


Curry chicken


Chicken Wings


Ice cream

I think I must be crazy, even in Tenji got Hanggen Dazz and Baskin Robin I only ate 1 scope each, and I had 5 scope of King's Ice cream here! Gila~


Bill

Our total bill came to Rm70.55 for 3 person. I though it would be cheaper...but seems to be kinda expensive to. But if you are looking for some where which can chit chat for long hours and still stuff yourselves with food, this can be a good place! ;p


After our meal, my dear friend suddently recall of this taiwanese dessert shop and wanting to go there so much, and so we went.

This is my 3rd visit to snowflake. Remember my first time her the shop just open, there's weren't much business and no one seems to like here. That time the shop is soooooooo quite. Me and my friends were complaining about the price is to costly but who knows this time when i return their business turn so well that I even have to wait to get a table!

Snowflake located at 1st floor


Snowflake stairways


Good Business



Well, I would say Snowflake is very innovative and creative to have the 'Beeping UFO'. So basically after you place your order at the cashier, you will be given this 'Beeping UFO'. When your order is ready, the 'Beeping UFO' will flash and start to beep! And it's time to get your dessert! How cool is that! XD

Beeping UFO


We ordered the bestseller of the Snowflake. Honestly, the bestseller is seriously the best in the shop! I've tried the other dessert which you can choose which ingredient to add in, that one the ice is kinda like sugar syrup with ice. So if you do happen to drop by Snowflake, no doubt but to order their bestseller! ;)

Best Seller


After we are done with this Taiwanese dessert, we had this wild thoughts of hanging around in AsiaCafe! Therefore we look for a place and settle down. But my tummy seriously might burst anytime so i didn't even bother to order any drinks. Jack suggested to get some Takoyaki, since it's SNACK and it's not that heavy. The best part is, it's on him! LoL

Takoyaki@AsiaCafe

I really had a lot, I just hope that I don't turn into a ball and roll back to Miri!!! >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment