Friday, November 20, 2009

Tenji @ 18112009

Was suppose to have dinner in Tenji, but due to bad timing, bad weather, and bad traffic, we ended up having supper there. Supper starts on 9.30pm onwards.


Tenji Main Entrance


I started with my favorite salmon for the very first round. Unexpectedly, I decided to go more adventurous to try 'fresh oyster'. The oyster didnt taste that bad BUT it's extremely yucky cause it's slimy, sticky and watery just like mucus! The eating part was still okay, but watching others eating just simply makes me feel like vomiting everything I ate! Well, if you wanna know how disgusting does the oyster taste, you probably can tell from his expression! LoL


yum yum~ except for the oyster



Jeffery's disguise by the oyster


I was kinda happy when I saw there was Ice blended and decided to try. This one in pink is lemon and the one in yellow is honey& lemon. I really have no idea why the lemon is pink in color, could it be pink lemon?? Anyways, it taste excatly just the those essential oil in spa! >,< style="text-align: justify;">
Ice blended lemon and Honey & lemon


They still have a variety of tempura, dim sum, soup and stuff which is more towards chinese crusine. I'm not that into it cause I PAID FOR JAPANESE BUFFET, not to come here eat cha siu bao~~~


Tempura


Xiu long soup bao


After all those main course I think we should have some dessert and I began to get the cakes, tarts, tiraimisu and mochi. They really have lots of fancy cakes, still it looks better than it taste. So after each try of the cakes I just left them all and wanted to hunt for other stuff. PoorJeffery felt that we shouldn't waste food, so he alone sapukan all the cakes. How many did I took? I think 5 or 6 cheesecake? Good for him finished all the cakes! hhahahaa



Desserts!


Guess what? They actually do have Ice Monster here! Usually it cost 9 bucks just to get a bowl of ice! The que was so long that I had a short camwhore session! LoL

Told my mum that I'll be having buffet with my friends for dinner. She call me while i was in line and I told her I'm still having buffet and she straight away scream that :"Are you Pig or what? having buffet since 6pm till 11pm???????" LoL. I shouldn't have told her ealier, she really thinks I'm a food mania~ lalalalalalala ;p


Ice Monster!


CamWhore


Well, overall the food is okay only, I stil think that it's better to get your money for quality food rather than quantity. We are not cow and we don't have five stomach so don't torture your stomach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment