Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day out

Made an appointment with my agent to collect my tax refund cheque at 12pm. Guess what? I woke up at 12pm!!! I'm so freaking out, went to take the bus and for some reason the bus just left so I decide to go by KTM. Then I transit to LRT and finally I reached KLCC!

Met up with my agent and had a small talk. Had the thoughts of returning to States, and she was showing us the job available. When I flipped till one of the page, felt that place so familiar, so was looking at it for quite some time and i shouted out :"omg, I know this place, it appear in 2012!!!"
haha...and the place is YellowStone National Park. This is so cool. Some how at that time I wonder how would it be if I work there. Can't believe when I ask my mum if I could join the program and work there and she granted me my wish! Oh my~ :D

Anyways, I waited long enough for my tax refund, it's been two years~ two years!

KLCC


Tax refund!


So happy after I collected my tax refund so went to lepak in KLCC. So happen to pass by PRADA and this reminds me of my dearest roommate Huey. Prada baggie, you want??


Prada baggi


Nature calls at the wrong timing, are you willing to pay or tahan and look for the non-paying toilets?


Haven't got any part time job yet so far, but I got a sms asking me to go for interview tomorrow. In the sms it reminds me to put on make up cause they wanna see how would I look like with make up. Seems like I'm going to sell my look! Just hope that I dun scare them when they see me! LoL

Suppose to meet up my friend in Times Square. The distance between KLCC and Times Square is actually kinda near. It's only 2 stops of LRT and 3 stops of Monorail to get to TS from KLCC. Crazy me took quite some time to reach there. Wanna know the reason why? BECAUSE I WENT THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION and went to titiwangsa. I never realise till I reached the LAST STATION! I dunno why I have such low common sense at that time!

But think it in another way, I spend Rm1.60 for a KL City Tour, ain't this exciting? LoL

Was very surprise to bump into Wei Soon and one of my high school friend KN at TS. What a coincidence.

Well it's good to have a friend working in Starbucks, cause with the employee card we get 30% off! Awesome ;p That's the reason that keeps us returing to Starbucks!

Green Tea Frappucino


Almond Biscoti


Silent Night

Saw this hair color thingee kinda cutie. But then it doesn't shows the actual color, so i dun even know what color am I buying. Well I bought FrenchBeige. Hmm...gonna dye after I'm about to return Miri. Cause my mum won't be seeing me by then. I bet she's goona slaughter me for supper if she caught me dying my hair! >,<>
Kawaii but unknown hair color


Facial Pads


Nail color remover and Nail color dry



Dinner at Nando's. LOVE Hot Peri Peri still~ yum yum :)



Nando's 1/4 chicken

It's a hectic day out, I went KLCC, Times Square and Mid Valley, guess I'm spending faster than I should be earning back by part time.

Please pray that I'll pass the interview tomorrow so that I'll make some money from PC Fair! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment