Tuesday, November 17, 2009

kay elle oh kay elle

The decision of rebuying a flight was a spontaneous one. I feel so sorry and guilty for dumping Adrianne & AhBen...Sorry~ Can't believe when I were to leave Miri, I actually have the thoughts of spends a few more days there, kinda down...I MUST BE CRAZY~ LoL

Two hours ago I was in Miri, and now I'm BACK to KL! How awesome can that be!!! XD

Visited my beloved mamak William. Am surprise to see that they actually written their menu on the black board. Felt very disappointed cause the quality of food dropped dramatically, it doesn't taste as good as before AND the price INCREASED!!!I used to order 'Anti-Pesto' which is RM15, and now it's RM50!!! Siao~

I heard about Fullhouse long ago and finally got the opportunity to drop by there. The interior and atmosphere is kinda nice. The only bad about there is the location. I don't really understand why all the shops lots in Niu Zhe Xui is all closed except for Fullhouse...it looks kinda spooky. Anyways, they gonna open a branch in Pyramid. Looking forward to that!


Fullhouse Menu



Fried Dory Fillet



Clubhouse sandwich

Overall, the food was okay only, but it's a nice place to hang around :)



Had an appointment with my friend to have lunch in Pyramid. Took the bus and I realize, price increase AGAIN...previously was only RM0.80!!! Why is everything increasing EXCEPT for my pocket money... T__T


There are some event thingee going on in Pyramid. I think is by the slimming center called Bizzy Body. They offered taking FREE pictures. It's F.O.C so why not? haha

FOC Picture


For lunch we decided to go for SushiGroove cause we got the brocure with RM5 voucher
I ordered the cheapest set and a promotion drink
The food is so-so, the spegatti is kinda tasteless, and the sushi is a bit spicy, i think they added sambal in it @_@


Promotion Menu



Harajuku Set



Sweet, small and exp drink



Complimentary Cawanmushi & Miso soup



To sum up, I think they are giving out all these promotion cause no one wants to eat there.
Better see for yourself, it's empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment