Sunday, June 14, 2009

swollen eye?

After having some unknown gastric like pain in my tummy, my aunty came to visit me monthly as usual. What a shame that pain is with me all the time. I really need some peace! Okay, so i'm used to having all this pain and cramps, and guess what i have now? SWOLLEN EYES?! ?!!
My swollen eye is not that frog poping type of swollen so please stop imagining anything related to frog! It's not itchy, but a little bit painful if you press on it. I didn't realise it initially. I notice it cause it looks kinda pinkish to me, that's weird cause i didn't apply any stuff. And it started to spread in little 5cent big round around the eye area.
I have no choice but to see the doctor. This is so crazy, exam is 1 days away and i'm in such condition...why why why? why now? Can i deffer later? >,<
It's a tough decision for me to decide where to see doctor, cause i have bad experience with Huey at Columbia Asia, so i decide to go MCMC instead. I was hoping that it wouldn't be the same doctor Huey saw the other day. He's just over enthusiatic, on Huey previous visit, he tells how much he loves physics and he doesn't like accounts, and he loves to tell that He's from KAJANG. I wasn't expecting him due to the shift. BUT it's still him there. He recognised me at first sight and ask me 'have you been here? so you are the accounts student?'
Scare me, cause i thought he's gonna tell his story again, luckily he didn't. phew...
So my swollen eye is still a mystery, the doctor assumps that i'm allergy to the pain killer which i consumed. Well, i'm not really satisfied with this assumption, cause i've been taking this pain killer over a year and doesn't shows any allergy symtops. Wouldn't it be a little too late to show allergy symptoms after a year?
In the end he prescript me with allergy pills. He did offer injection, but i didn't want it cause it's drowsy and I still wanna STUDY! *so rajin* LOL
But the doctor didn't gurantee i'll get well cause it's only his assumption. So he ask to to get back to him if i get worse. wth?
So let's pray i'll get well BEFORE exam.
Surprisingly to total bill came up to RM35 which i think is more than reasonable.
Well you know seeing a doctor around 11something at nite..it's really reasonable BUT it came with it's price which there's no GURANTEE i'll get well.
So i'm prepared to GET BACK TO HIM if i get any WORSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment