Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my first paper

Sigh~ my 1st paper is pretty sucky. I know i know it's all about theory and i'm allow to bring CHEAT SHEET. After all, my cheat sheet is not useful at all. When i flip over the paper i'm like wth? Questions are not any even similiar to the sample exam given. Also, it's like no revision, the revision is like reading through the lecture notes all over again! The exam question requires understanding and explaining and analyse...i'm a dead meat! This is freaking me out!!!

Well, i lost my liquid paper when i was looking for my seat number. I know it's FINAL but can anyone there have some courtesy? My liquid paper just fell and it's GONE. Couldn't find it anywhere.
One thing i couldn't understand is why the water pipes here keep bursting? Sukahati then burst. I dunno how many times have the pipe burst, but that doesn't matter cause they usually fixed it on that day. So say like if it burst in the morning or afternoon, it will be fixed by evening. Exceptionally today the pipe burst in the morning, so we had no water supply since morning, i brushed my teeth and washed my face with the ridiculous drops of water! Thank God that Huey offered me to shower at Olly's place, if not i think i won't be showering today...
So after my exam i came back around 9 o'clock and there's still no water!!! It wouldn't be that bad for not showering a day but we are not able to flush the toilet bowl, can you imagine that?!?!


Please, please fixed the pipe by tomorrow~ >,<"

No comments:

Post a Comment