Tuesday, June 16, 2009

my last paper

So finally it's my last paper tomorrow!
Done it then i'm ready to go home! whee eee eee~
But now i'm so stuck in this SMALL BUSINESS 200
I'm like so panic on what to study and started calling people i know that are taking this unit as well
HEY people do you have TIPS?
Well, expectedly, they told me to refer to week12 lecture notes where our UC featuring himself as Santa. swt.
I know i know and i've been browsing it throughly and i'm still LOST
wth?
I never thought that writting a business plan will be so suckyyy until my turn to write it.
awe, i dun like management related units after all~
Time to get back to study! Exam is on 8.30am!
I need lots of LUCK
p/s: I'm still having puffy eyes, i think i need a doctor sooner or later!!!!!!! T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment