Monday, June 8, 2009

Finals!

Awe~ my first paper is tomorro's evening. I dun really like having exam in the evening, i just dun understand why it is arranged like this? You see you worry worry almost the whole day worring about whether to revise again, worry whether to eat or not to eat or how much to eat. If you eat too much then you afraid you might be sleepy or if you dun eat then what if your tummy grumbles in the middle of the exam? How embarassing can that be? Well, someone did fart in my acc260 final, but since it's a busy paper, who cares if someone really fart? LOL

Thank God that we are allow to bring a piece of cheat sheet! That's why i'm not that panic. I dun remember the exact days i work on my cheat sheet, but i really do put in effort to squeeze as much points as posible!

My CHEAT SHEET!


close up
I think i'm thinking too much now. Me shouldn't be thinking so much before exam.
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me." John 14:1

I pray for everyone i know for our finals. All da best mates!

p/s: For both my biatch wendy, huey (and also huey's man) add lots of oil ya! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment