Thursday, May 21, 2009

What a busy week!

This two weeks is freaking crazy! Assignments and presentation is driving me crazy!

Especially for my small business group assignment, my beloved leader is leading us to from time to time to finish up our "Business Plan". Seriously after taking small business and entrepreneur units, I do not have any intention to start up a business. It's so complicated.

Well, i still manage to balance my life jogging along our beautiful lake. Duno since when i became so semangat. Perhaps is because of my newly bought nike gym t-shirt ba.
Bought it during lea sports sales, really like its shocking blue. Its a size XS, i'm so naive that i thought i can fit into it. Well, i think a size S would fit me better (lol). After trying to fit the t-shirt on the back of the chair trying to expand it, i realize it doesn't helps much too. So what i can do, is try to slim myself down to fit into it ba...



Saw this video while having lunch today. It's a nice MTV but what a sad story. Imagine you saw the one you love seeing someone else, it hurts. Anyway, i like this.



Exam is around the corner, however, we need to chill our mind for a moment! I'm very excited to go park city hotel this Saturday for 'Survivor'...looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment