Monday, May 11, 2009

Ali's Memoir 2

~09052009~

Today is Howie's birthday! Happy Birthday Howie~ Well, I wanna thenk you for having my "heart" to sent me a birthday gift but THANKS TO CITYLINK... hmm...I got a call from Howie sayin that CityLink System was interrupted therefore their courier service is kinda off. WTH?

Anyway, Happy 22nd Birthday Howie! and you look as though you are 19! haha


~Howie~


Today we are going town to do our grocery shopping, from past experience, we have missed a couple of FREE shuttle bus offered by our uni, so today we prepared earlier! Unexpectedly, Olly messaged Chai Huey saying due to it's a public holiday on the day and the shuttle bus service is only provided for the students they are having mid-term. wth...There's no FREE shuttle bus service.

So we had to take the city bus. As usual, while waiting for the bus, we started shoick sendiri (SS) again~





We went Bintang Mall also known as the BIGGEST MALL IN SARAWAK to check out its new outlet. Well, nothing special about it. haha, we then went to Boulevard.

While on our way home, i find this sign kind of interesting.



This evening, we still insist to 'Fast Walk' for 30mins to tone up our jelly-like parts. haha. Can't believe we are really that presistant!


Tonight me and Chai Huey decided to have a change in menu. We proudly present our "seafood spaghetti". LOL




~10052009~

What a day, i woke up super early without any alarm. My point here is there's no reason for me to wake up so early bah~

Basically i slack the day out.

What a day!


~11052009~

My auntie came to visit me last night. Oh gosh, I'm so so so unwell and I really hope my auntie does not come and visit me so often.

Got to know that I didn't really so well for my accounting mid-term. Out of my expectation, i really find that paper easy. Oh I pray, Dear Lord, please bless me with wisdom to help me in my studies.

This is going to be a tough week!

2 comments: