Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm coming back!

I'm coming back to miri tomorrow. Well there are times that I wanted to go back miri, but then for sure when I'm back there I'll be missing here again.... awe~

My daddy and mummy are coming to miri with me, I dunno why it just seems to be kinda weird, but i think it's gonna be nice :)

Had lunch with Jack at Sakae just now, and I made him buy me lunch, oh evil me! hehe. After I've tried Zanmai, I really don't like Sakae anymore. Sorry to say, Sakae, u're out!

Facebook is very effective communication channel. Recently, i've just added my auntie and my cousins. It seems that she's kinda adicted to FB, cause when my auntie ask my email, my cousin warn me that my auntie is going to sent tons of application. LOL. My mum dun even know what is FB.

Also, I got to know through FB that a girl i knew when i was in english camp had just delivered a baby, and she's one year younger than me! Am imaginig a baby in my tummy, some how this seems to be kinda scary. Oh...young mummy, I'm too young to carry a baby.

Relating to this, i companied my mum to see marternal doctor. When we stepped in the clinic, everyone seems to be looking at me, i think it's more like she company me rather than i company her see doctor.

Doctor seems very chatty that day, he keep telling me that a guy fight his life for the world, and a woman just need to capture his heart to own the world, and repeated many times to take his advice. Weird isn't it? The doctor's wife was very chatty that day too! First she ask me if i wanna take a jab to prevent for dunno which female illness cancer. Then my mum and her started taking about sex, because sex is the cause for having all this related cancer. The doctor's wife then says that there are many teenagers give birth in their clinic, cause they are too young, so they have to register their baby under the teenager's parent name. Most of them are smart in studies, very diligence and some are christian. how sad to hear about this. What's wrong with our society?

I saw robert post this in FB "Cos nobody knows what's coming...so why not take a chance on loving?" Well Huey's man told me this theory before too...
hmm... true also, why not?

Oh, I'm coming back miri tomorrow! Kinda exicited to hear that KN is having his internship in sibu. I know that sibu isn't that near too, but i do hope he can come and visit me! Cause i heard he has relatives here, boleh beri lots of makanan. So nice man ;) KN faster come visit me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment