Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby I still believe

Just because Jacq's friend called her during her lecture, singing baby i still believe to her while her lecturer was walking towards her. She was so annoyed that she ask us all to Sing K. The Singing K session was pretty good, and Jacq also called back her friend to revenge by singing that person a song. LOL

It came across my mind that I should go and cut or trim my hair before leaving for miri. If not my hair will certainly becomes my cap in a way. So we headed to pyramid. It cost Rm15 for a stylist to cut your hair, and a professional will cost Rm 43, it's kinda struggle, but in the end i decided to let the professional to cut my hair. I only intend to trim but since it's so expensive so my as well cut more la, more tai ma. I realise that after i cut my hair i actually look younger! I dun wanna look so young ar...Izzit a good thing or a bad thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment