Monday, September 27, 2010

It's a small world

It's one fine day and howie and me were up to 'some day trip' and guess what? We met my high school friend! I haven't seen him like for years, what a coincidence! So we ended up hanging around together. Dun ask me why we were in formal clothing, IT'S COINCIDENCE!!! ;)


Well, there's really no other place to go and guess where we went?





I do not deny that we look kinda weird, it's kinda insane having people wearing formals at the beach...



This picture is CLASSIC, howie looks as if he's going to be blow away by a tyhpoon. Fly howie fly~ LOL

This day trip is really unexpected, anyways, it's FUN at least to me, cause I dunno how long have I been rotting at home @_@


While rotting at home, I'll do some make over for myself because I feel so sorry for myself and ta dah~


the "sweet" look

&

the "cute" look

opps~ pai seih pai seih, too much dust on the mirror (yea yea yea, it shows that how long have I been rotting at home =_=)

The fact is...I'm a monster and those looks are my skins, so I have to put it on when I'm out. Highly possible that if you can't recognize me, I'm on my last season skin collections. So, this look is this season signature skin, stay tune for the next collection! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. i haven't log in to blogger for such a long time and it is socoincident to see howie's pictures posted in your blog

    ReplyDelete